1. Begin by soaking the macadamia nuts in a bowl of
water for 3-4 hours (or overnight).
2. Make the vegan cheese by combining all ingredients
together in a blender and blending until smooth.
3. Make the raw vegan meat by combining all ingredients
together in a food processor and processing until smooth.
4. Use a vegetable peeler to make long thick strips of
the zucchini. Cut the tomatoes into thin slices.
5. Assemble the lasagna by laying out the zucchini strips
in an 8x8 pan. You want them all going vertical and
slightly overlapping for the first layer. Spread a layer of
the vegan meat over the zucchini and then top with a
layer of tomatoes. Spread the vegan cheese over the
6. For the next layer place the zucchini horizontally and
then repeat the previous steps.
7. Top with any extra Zesty Pizza SuperMix, tomatoes,
and fresh basil.
Serve and enjoy!