1. Begin by roughly chopping the tomatoes and adding
them to a food processor. Pulse about 10 times.
2. Roughly chop the onion and add to the food processor
along with the garlic and pulse 10 more times.
3. Add the sundried tomatoes, mushrooms, and walnuts
to the food processor along with all the spices and process
until the mixture is smooth with small chunks (about 30
seconds worth). Remove from the food processor.
4. Chop the zucchini into quarters and mix into the chili.
5. Serve the chili with sliced avocado, freshly squeezed lime
juice, cilantro, and a generous sprinkle of Spicy Chipotle
SuperMix on top.
Serve and enjoy!