1. Begin by soaking the cashews in a large bowl of water
overnight (until soft).
2. Make the crust by combining all the ingredients in a
food processor and processing until it starts to stick
3. Pressed the mixture into an 8-inch round springform
pan (it helps to put some coconut oil or parchment
paper on the bottom to prevent sticking).
4. Make the key lime filling by combining all ingredients
except the limes in a blender and blending until silky
smooth (about 1 minute on high).
5. Pour the blender mixture over the crust and place
in the fridge to set for about 4 hours.
6. Slice the limes into thin slices and place on top before