1. In a food processor add your Walnuts, Almonds, Salt, Cinnamon, Nutmeg,
Ginger, and Vanilla. Pulse until the Nuts are very fine.
2. Grate your Carrots on a box grater, then add those and your pitted Dates
into the food processor (make sure to pack your Dates tight into the
measuring cup). Process until everything is very well combined. You may
have to scrape down the sides a couple times for this.
3. Add in 6 tbsp of Almond Flour and process again until a “Dough” forms.
4. Line a plate with parchment paper and take about 1 - 2 tablespoons
(depending how big you want them) worth of the Dough and roll it into a ball.
Place on the parchment paper & continue until all the Dough is used.
5. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes to set.
6. For the icing, mix your Coconut Cream with 2 tbsp Almond Flour, a dash of
Cinnamon, and a bit of your Sol-ti GINGER SuperShot until a semi thick icing
7. Dip the energy bites into the icing and place back in the fridge for 30 more
minutes. Sprinkle with extra Cinnamon if desired. Serve cold.