1. Begin by making the base. Combine all the base
ingredients together in a food processor and
process until smooth.
2. Press the base into a parchment-lined loaf pan and
place it in the freezer.
3. Make the filling by combining all ingredients together
and blending until smooth. Pour the mixture over the
crust, cover, and freeze for 2-3 hours or until solid.
4. Once the bars are solid, make the caramel mixture
by mixing the coconut butter and date syrup together
in a small bowl until it resembles caramel. Spread the
caramel over the ice cream mixture and top with the
pecans. Place back in the freezer for 1 hour.
5. When you are ready to serve, lift the ice cream out
of the loaf pan, cut into bars, and serve immediately.
Store in the freezer.